These are for standard American Ring Sizes.
Click on the button to print ring measuring instructions:
Our Bracelets at Mia come in different sizes. All sizes are always approximate. All measurements are in inches.
- Adjustable: Most people can use our adjustable bracelets. They either have extensions with clasps or you can pull to adjust the size.
- Small Wrist: Size 6.5 – 7” inches Is for a smaller wrist.
- Medium Wrist: Size 7” – 7.5” is for a larger wrist.
INSTRUCTIONS to determine your bracelet size.
- You can use a flexible tape measure OR a piece of paper, pen and a ruler.
- Measure your wrist right below the wrist bone where the ruler or paper overlaps. If you are using a piece of paper it is easier if you cut the paper to 1/4” or 1/2” width. Then wrap the paper around your wrist below the bone and mark where it overlaps with a pen. Place the marked piece of paper on the ruler to know your size in inches.
- After you measure your wrist in inches, Add 1/2” for your bracelet size.
Ex: If you measure your wrist and its 6”, then you should fit into a 6.5” bracelet for a comfortable fit.
Ex: If you measure your wrist and its 6.5”, then you should purchase your bracelet at 7” for a comfortable fit.
All Sizes Are Approximate.
These are general guidelines; as necklace fit varies per person.
12” – 14”: Most of our chokers are adjustable with an extension to fit comfortably on the mid neck, or just below.
16” – 18”: Most of our pendant necklaces are 16” with an extension to 18”. A 16” necklace falls against the base of the throat; while an 18” necklace falls around the collar bone. Since most of our necklaces are adjustable they have an easy fit.
20” – 24”: This length sits between the collarbone and the bust.
36”: This Length sits a few inches below the bust.
If the necklace has a clasp to open it, it can be worn as double layered necklace at approximately 18”.
A necklace that consists of a linear drop in the center. Somehow in the shape of the letter “Y”.